Lots of encouraging things going on.
1. This Wednesday evening we complete a 7-week series on the Six Essentials at Highland Country Fellowship here in Dallas. God has worked through each week. Approximately 70-80 people have joined us each week. PTL!
2. We begin a 2nd 6-weeks series because our room only held a limited number of seats, so the 2nd group launches next week.
3. Some folks in the first class recommended we repeat the series a Ventana, and local senior living facility, so next week we launch that series as well.
4. We completed a Zoom class on the 6 Essentials - a small group - just a few have joined us but again it was a wonderful experience.
5. Mike Taylor from Park Cities Baptist Church Dallas is leading his 6 Essentials class. It's going well.
6. Finally, Venita Welcome from New Jersey is launching a new online series next week.
I appreciate and value each of y'all.
The circle is slowly growing.